A US Government Agency at the forefront of US security and defense, with $70 billion worth of parts and goods.
The client needed a consolidated place for documentation and to ensure that the employees make informed decisions while focusing on their tasks at hand. The other challenges were:
• Migrating their largest SAP-based ERP system with 72,000 users spread across six locations to the AWS Cloud
• Securely move their applications and infrastructure workloads to the SAP NS2 Secure HANA Cloud enabled over AWS GovCloud (US)
• Move the documentation related to parts and goods into one accessible space
• Address the regulatory requirements of the government agency, its customers and partners
• Efficiently manage the manual process to deliver solution in a complex Airgap environment with restricted internet connectivity, whilst helping cloud provider to get FedRamp certification.
RTS modernized and migrated the ERP to a secure cloud which was enabled by SAP NS2 Secure HANA Cloud on AWS GovCloud accessible only by security-cleared US citizens. AWS GovCloud provided the common infrastructure & services to process workloads that are public, for official use only, sensitive, secret, & top-secret.
The solution involved over 1600 VMs deployed across various migration stages and serving about 72,000 users across 6 locations.
RTS’ solution provided the following benefits:• Helped the client bring together critical data to one place and optimized application performance
RTS delivered the following results to the client:+30% Increased system availability for end-users