Home > Software Engineer
- Involve in understanding the business/functional requirements and involve in feasibility study and propose design to the application development.
- Design, develop, analyze, deploy, maintain, test and integrate various software applications.
- Understand and propose various methodologies for a smooth implementation of applications.
- C, C++, Python, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle, ANT, Gradle, JIRA, CVS, SVN, and GIT.
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Computer Applications, or Engineering (any field) with 1 year of experience in job offered or related occupation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree along with 5 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of Master’s degree plus 1 year of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable