Data Engineer – SQL server Developer
Home > Data Engineer – SQL server Developer
- This is a data engineer role
- Bachelor’s degree with 8-12+ years of experience
- Advanced SQL skills – Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, and SQL Tuning
- Expertise in translating business requirements to project design, development, and execution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working in Data warehouse ETL & BI platforms and have a good understanding of related development activities and challenges
- Strong knowledge and experience with reporting, databases (SQL etc), programming ( ETL frameworks)
- Experience in understanding the source data from various platforms and mapping them into Entity relationship model(ER) for data integration and reporting.
- Has deep understanding of data architecture & data modeling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms
- Interpret and analyze data from various source systems to support data integration and data reporting needs of client
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with team leads to prioritize business and information needs
- Prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications.
- Develop complex code data scripts (Primarily SQL) for ETL
- Data Quality Control, Metrics
- Troubleshoot & determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies
- Manage exploratory data analysis to support dashboard development, as well as advanced analytics efforts
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.